Adapted from Cupcake Project
- 1 can (14 oz) chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat
- Bake at 450 F for 30 minutes.
- THEN, put chickpeas in a bowl and mix in remaining ingredients
These should stay good 3-4 days in airtight containers. I’m going to try vacuum packing a few cups worth to get them into the second half of the road trip. I’ll let you know how that goes.